Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    Michael Moore ans. Read this
Page 1 2 3 4 5 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Michael Moore ans. Read this
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Yes, as Mr. Dark said, let's get back to Bradbury. If I wanted to hear all this bickering, I'd go to a family gathering. I come here to get away from all of that.

Posts: 581 | Location: Naperville, IL 60564 | Registered: 04 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
lmskipper. It's hopeless. The board is out of control. That's sad. This is not an enjoyable place to visit. Someone tell that to the publisher.

Posts: 116 | Location: Anaheim, CA. | Registered: 21 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It could stop if those who bash America will give it up. I would be willing to stop the debate of left vs. right, but I will never back down to the communists who bash this country. It may be the "in" thing to trash freedom and side with terrorists, but I will never accept that.

Read Michael Savage's "The Enemy Within" and see how ultra-liberalism is killing the U.S.A. Not mere Democrats mind you, but the far left.

Posts: 48 | Registered: 11 August 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm tired of the anti-Americanism, as well, but both sides (myself included in past posts) are letting this board degrade to name-calling and accusations and are off the topic of Bradbury. There are hundreds of places to go and hash this crap out. Politics is an unresolvable debate as both sides line up arguements and "proof" to support their own prejudices. (Again, myself included. I tend to accept evidence and sources that support my views and am skeptical of those that disagree.)

Dandelion: I agree that parts of this board are out of control. Maybe we've been a bit too liberal in allowing the name-calling and off topic garbage. Can't we tie things to Bradbury?

When is the last time some of these posters have had ANYTHING to say about Bradbury?

Posts: 1964 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wll Bradbury it is.
I just enrolled in the Hill House Bradbury Authors prefered editions series. I just hope I can afford the cost. the books look like they will be done very nicely. I am still waiting for my lettered edition of It Came From Outer Space. I should get a big discount for having to wait so long, since th book has been out in numbered edition for some time.
How's that for Bradbury- related topics?

[This message has been edited by patrask (edited 08-15-2004).]

Posts: 257 | Location: Laguna Hills, CA USA | Registered: 02 January 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That was very lovely, thank you.

Posts: 2694 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sure, but what to do when lies are spread on the board? Ignore them, and let the filth be spread? Can't do that, sorry.
Cheers, Transator

About the Cakes - perhaps they stuck them in the urinals?

Lem Reader

Posts: 626 | Location: Maple, Ontario, Canada | Registered: 23 February 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post