Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    The Sketches of Legends

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Sketches of Legends
 Login/Join

posted
I have been a big fan of Bradbury's work since I remember reading 451 in elementary school. To this day I know I've read and reread it at least a dozen times and it never gets old and never gets boring. Since then, I've picked up quite a collection of his books, collections of short stories, the play version of The Martian Chronicles, his illustrated children's pieces and poetry and essays. Like many, I'm sure, I have been inspired by Bradbury in many ways of the literary lifestyle and I only hope to one day have an ounce of his talent. Thank you for writing such characters and always making the men, women, children you're focus in all of your literature.

Posts: 1 | Location: Los Osos, CA, U.S.A. | Registered: 17 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post