Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    Happy Birthday, mr. Bradbury!

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Happy Birthday, mr. Bradbury!
 Login/Join

posted
Здравствуйте! Поклонники Вашего творчества из России поздравляют Вас, мистер Брэдбери, со столь знаменательным юбилеем. Желаем железного здоровья Вам и вашей семье. Всех благ Вам. Мы счастливы, что у нас есть Вы и Ваши книги. Спасибо!

Posts: 2 | Registered: 22 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Another joyful birthday wish to you, Mr. Bradbury. The first book of your writing that I read was "The Martian Chronicles", and I wanted to have a house like one of theirs. "Something Wicked This Way Comes" had me enthralled: I thought I knew these people, and I do know tamer carnivals well. "Dandelion Wine" was a summer that recalled one of mine, though a girl, and somewhat different. I could see, taste, and hear in all your stories, and I'm very glad you did not write "Dracula"!! I thank you for all the ways you've pleased and prodded my thinking. Twelve is a great age!

Posts: 1 | Registered: 22 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just wanted to add my good wishes.

With much love and admiration,
Joe
Flashfilms

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Flashfilms,

Posts: 6 | Registered: 25 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post