Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    Another Pic Inspired by FROM THE DUST RETURNED

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another Pic Inspired by FROM THE DUST RETURNED
 Login/Join

posted
Here is another drawing I made with thoughts of Ray's Elliot family in FROM THE DUST RETURNED!

Imageoutvampirefamilysmall.jpg (66 Kb, 23 downloads) Elliot Family by JR York

Posts: 126 | Location: Texas | Registered: 20 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice---as usual! (One day I will buy one of your prints; I may need some new artwork when I finish up some renovations here on the house.) I came across your eBay page, and have to say, your photo reminds me (appropriately enough, I suppose) of Tim Burton!

Posts: 232 | Location: The Land of Trees and Heroes | Registered: 10 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey! That is a compliment to people , like me, who admire his work! Thanks for your kind comments!

Posts: 126 | Location: Texas | Registered: 20 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post