Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    R rated bradbury tribute song
Page 1 2 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

R rated bradbury tribute song
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Rachael talks more about when she started reading Ray and her favorite books in this interview.

http://blog.seattlepi.com/book.../archives/218876.asp

Posts: 86 | Location: Bernalillo, NM USA | Registered: 16 July 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So is there any credible information about Bradbury's reaction on song? Was it played on a large screen for him, as somebody here announced?

Posts: 173 | Location: Russia | Registered: 05 February 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am just angry that she did it before I could.

Posts: 6 | Registered: 24 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pavel, Ray was able to watch it, again, on a lap top and was able to see it alright. And I was told that he liked it and that there might be an opportunity for Rachel Bloom to meet Ray when she is in the LA area.

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Okay, which of you ginks upped this to 860,000 views!?!

Posts: 7301 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gink is a good word.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doug Spaulding:
Gink is a good word.

One of my favorites.

Posts: 7301 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dandelion:
One of my favorites.

Favourite is a good word.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 81 | Registered: 03 August 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gguthrie:
I was wondering when this was going to make it on the Bradbury board. A lot of other authors have been pimping this video (Neil Gaiman for one) thinking it's very funny.

Neil Gaiman directed it

Posts: 31 | Location: San Francisco | Registered: 17 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gguthrie:
She has met Ray

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pho...1614618892303&ref=nf

lol, interesting

Posts: 81 | Registered: 03 August 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
An attempt to produce a more, er, wholesome rendering of the Rachel Bloom song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ue5q9wm8YDI

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This stuff set example for others great.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dandelion,

Posts: 1 | Location: 1905 Willow Ave, Weehawken. | Registered: 23 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post