Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    How can I contact Ray Bradbury?

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How can I contact Ray Bradbury?
 Login/Join

posted
Ray Bradbury has been a powerful meditative, scientific, and spiritual influence in my life. I have a personal story that I would like to forward to him. Can somebody provide his contact information so that I may communicate with him personally, or at least provide the contact information of someone whom can forward the message to him.

Posts: 1 | Location: Norwalk, CA USA | Registered: 25 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2694 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Love to be able and say that I have the contact information right here in my hand and am about to give it to you but, unfortauntly, I cannot help you w/ it just yet, however, I happen to know an old literature teacher I had two years ago and this year she told me of a friend who developed sord of...well a "relationship" as she so put it w/ Ray Bradbury through the internet so I will try to get this contact info. for I myself have a personal story I would love to share w/ Ray bradbury.

Posts: 1 | Location: resaca,G.A. U.S.A. | Registered: 05 October 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post