Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    Great Author

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Great Author
 Login/Join

posted
Ray Bradbury is a wonderful writer. I know that I would be so blessed to be able to write like that. I love how he mixes up his emotions. He causes suspense in a fairy scene. It's a very unique sense that I enjoy. I know that for my birthday coming up I asked for two of his books.

Posts: 1 | Location: Taylor, MI, 48180 | Registered: 07 February 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I hope your birthday wishes come true!! And welcome to the board.

Posts: 581 | Location: Naperville, IL 60564 | Registered: 04 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like the way ray bradbury writes. His life had such dramma and action in it. Also he use it in his storys. That's why I like to read alot of his storys. SOMETIMES i feel he gose a little over bord and brings in in in his storys form all diffent places. hes goood .

Posts: 1 | Location: taylor,michgan | Registered: 11 February 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ray Bradbury's books helped me to get through a 5 year stint in prison. I don't know what I would have did without them. I kept his picture on my cell wall for my entire stay. Ray you are the best and I want you to know that your books are great for propping cell doors open too. MixedSignals46

Posts: 28 | Location: Beach Park, Il. U.S.A. | Registered: 11 February 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
lmskipper,

I remember that it was you who first welcomed me here.

You said, "Welcome Aboard" and I saw your username and pictured you as an old one-eyed, seafairing, pipe clenched in teeth, peg-legged salt.

ARRRR...Matey

Posts: 901 | Location: Sacratomato, Cauliflower | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is so funny, grasstains!! Actually, Skipper is just the name of one of my cats. Not too creative, I know, and not much sailing in my lifetime.

Posts: 581 | Location: Naperville, IL 60564 | Registered: 04 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post