Ray Bradbury Forums
Great Author

This topic can be found at:
https://raybradburyboard.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6791083901/m/4921006372

07 February 2005, 12:57 AM
FlYn W oUt WiNgZ
Great Author
Ray Bradbury is a wonderful writer. I know that I would be so blessed to be able to write like that. I love how he mixes up his emotions. He causes suspense in a fairy scene. It's a very unique sense that I enjoy. I know that for my birthday coming up I asked for two of his books.
07 February 2005, 08:59 PM
lmskipper
I hope your birthday wishes come true!! And welcome to the board.
11 February 2005, 09:54 AM
savannah59
I like the way ray bradbury writes. His life had such dramma and action in it. Also he use it in his storys. That's why I like to read alot of his storys. SOMETIMES i feel he gose a little over bord and brings in in in his storys form all diffent places. hes goood .
14 February 2005, 11:39 AM
MixedSignals46
Ray Bradbury's books helped me to get through a 5 year stint in prison. I don't know what I would have did without them. I kept his picture on my cell wall for my entire stay. Ray you are the best and I want you to know that your books are great for propping cell doors open too. MixedSignals46
14 February 2005, 02:14 PM
grasstains
lmskipper,

I remember that it was you who first welcomed me here.

You said, "Welcome Aboard" and I saw your username and pictured you as an old one-eyed, seafairing, pipe clenched in teeth, peg-legged salt.

ARRRR...Matey
14 February 2005, 09:51 PM
lmskipper
That is so funny, grasstains!! Actually, Skipper is just the name of one of my cats. Not too creative, I know, and not much sailing in my lifetime.