Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    Thank you all for kind responses...

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thank you all for kind responses...
 Login/Join

posted
...to "Tears...oh so many..." thread. I truly enjoy reading the inspirations and dialogue on this "thread". My humble opinion is very simple: we are all here to honor Mr. Bradbury, who's influence has been like that of long dead poet, or a father who in death continues to guide his child with long and distanced words that were echoed in youth and have guided him into the present.
My proposal to all on this site is honor this man by breaking the "box".
Create a school: Like the Impressionist in Art, Dadaism in literature, Rock "n" Roll in music...Whatever...
Hey! How about we call it the school of Positivism...where reaching the planet Mars is not enough...How about we populate the entire universe...and if that's not enough how about all those other universes or membranes.
Remember: God created us in his Image...
Lets aspire to be like him...

believer in Douglas

Posts: 58 | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm onboard. The Kinks did an album called THE VILLAGE GREEN PRESERVATION SOCIETY. That always reminds me of Ray Bradbury and Greentown and people like us holding on to the dream, safe-guarding it, and keeping it alive. That's us.

================================================

"Years from now we want to go into the pub and tell about the Terrible Conflagration up at the Place, do we not?"

Posts: 1010 | Location: Sacratomato, Cauliflower | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post