Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    My PhD poster!

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My PhD poster!
 Login/Join

posted
As some of you will know, I am doing a PhD on Ray Bradbury and his media work. Part of the small-print requirements of the PhD registration is that I have to take part in an online poster event.

If you would care to view my poster - and perhaps leave a comment or even vote for it in the popularity contest! - please visit the following link. You will need to log in with these details:

User name: postersonline
Password: postersonline

The link: https://vocal-external.liv.ac....layPoster.aspx?ID=48

To vote, you then need to click on "HOME" and look for the "VOTE" button on the right hand side... remembering that my poster is number 38.

(I don't know why they put it behind a log-in system, or made it so difficult to vote. Seems daft to me.)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: philnic,

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks to everyone who has taken a peek at my poster, and even posted comments on it.

It looks as if the "voting" feature is NOT open to the general public, but is limited to people with full log-in privileges (i.e. to staff and students of Liverpool University). Never mind. The votes are just for fun, but the comments are helpful in demonstrating an audience interest in my research topic.

Once the poster event is officially over, I'll post the full poster here for more direct viewing. I don't want to do this while the event is still running, however.

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post