Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    What's the big fuss?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What's the big fuss?
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
At your discretion, dandelion.
Cheers, Translator

Posts: 626 | Location: Maple, Ontario, Canada | Registered: 23 February 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I dont think that this book has caused me to rethink my life and change the way i view goverment and the future but i really feel that it can made a difference in my reading. This book had so many little things that caused it to have the impact that it did. Ray didnt just say that Clarrisse would change montags life with her simple words, he showed it. He used his skills of human discription to show how her comments or are u happy and you arent in love to change his life and lead him in a new way. To show him the richness of life, ray took his characters and developed them threw actions and words instead of telling about them. And in his little hints i felt as tho he taught me to be a better reader and a more recpetive audience for anything, not just reading. This is why ray inspired me.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 26 August 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I also don't understand why so many people are outraged of michael moore's title. I think Bradbury should be flattered that his book was inspiring enough that another talented writer would use it.

Posts: 3 | Location: Lemont, IL, U.S | Registered: 26 August 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thank you

Posts: 70 | Location: US | Registered: 08 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post