Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    letter from Nard....
Page 1 2 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

letter from Nard....
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
I will be quite happy for any images of me to appear exactly as taken... I was much skinnier that year than I ever was before or since!

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Philnic: You looked great at the conference, and you delivered a very thought-provoking and informative paper.

Also, that was indeed, a long trip home before posting again!!

Posts: 2769 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Dark:
Philnic: You looked great at the conference...

Now? Not so great!

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by philnic:
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Dark:
Philnic: You looked great at the conference...

Now? Not so great!

Oh, Phil, send a picture! I bet you're cute!

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There's at least four of me here - but also many that are NOT me!

- Phil

posted Hide Post
quote:

I recognized that lovable visage.

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Did I take that photo? Or perhaps Nard or jkt or Mr Dark. I disremember.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A wonderful image of the teacher and his disciple.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doug Spaulding:
...Did I take that photo? Or perhaps Nard or jkt or Mr Dark. I disremember...

I, too, disremember. I think 'twas Mr Dark, but I recall everyone taking photos of everyone, so it's all a bit of a blur now.

- Phil

posted Hide Post
Mmmm - devilled eggs and red wine!

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Braling II:
Mmmm - devilled eggs and red wine!

He loves his Merlot!

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post