Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    why do you waste your time on this dude
Page 1 2 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

why do you waste your time on this dude
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Doesn't it make you feel bad to see pictures of hurricanes and tornadoes? All I can think of is, "My stuff--spread over four counties!" Even if it was someone else's stuff--think of the work picking up all that stuff!

Some footage from Florida showed a woman arriving at her house nearly speechless at finding large, heavy furniture gone without a trace. Since the house was partly intact, I had to suspect maybe looters? They'd have had to get through roadblocks and bring equipment to haul it, but some looters can be pretty slick.

Posts: 7305 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Since I do live in a part of the country that DOES see tornadoes (although I have never, personally even seen so much as a funnel cloud and I've lived here my entire life! Knock on wood!!), I've planned things! Such as, I'm saving my pictures and as many books as I can toss into the basement! After I get the dog, though! The kid's on his own because he's at Camp Pendleton!

Posts: 213 | Location: New Berlin, WI, USA | Registered: 21 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post