Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    Would you really consider him your favorite author?
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Would you really consider him your favorite author?
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
WOW! What a busy guy.

Congrats on your daughter and good luck with the book and photo thingys.

Posts: 901 | Location: Sacratomato, Cauliflower | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yesterday's shoot took 5-1/2 hours. Since I shoot film, I don't know what we got, but it looked very good through the lens!

Posts: 1964 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi people ,I`m first time here and Iguess I am Bradbury`s fan.I think you will not mind my joining you.

Posts: 4 | Location: Ukraine | Registered: 14 February 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We would love to have you join us in His sandbox.

Welcome Home.

Posts: 901 | Location: Sacratomato, Cauliflower | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Being a disabled Vietnam veteran, I have found that Ray's writings offer me the best escape from my problems (and those of the world). I am trying to collect ALL of Ray's work (stories, poems, et al) and wonder if there exists an inclusive list of his writings.

Posts: 3 | Location: Tehachapi, CA, USA | Registered: 29 January 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Check here. I'm not sure if it's a complete list.
http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/authors/Ray_Bradbury.htm

posted Hide Post
Here's my bread n' butter reference site. I was online under someone elses name in my earlier post and had to google that UK site. This one I have in my favorites and use it all the time.

http://www.isfdb.org/cgi-bin/ea.cgi?Ray_Bradbury