Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    I've been decorating a Halloween Tree!
Page 1 2 3 4 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I've been decorating a Halloween Tree!
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Braling II:
Phil, penny for the Guy?

Many Americans may not be familiar with that expression. here's a cartoon that may help.

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Greenray, those are beautiful pictures from Disneyland, sigh! I'll probably never get to visit California, but the images are dreamy!

Posts: 126 | Location: Texas | Registered: 20 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If it is any help, Disneyland is free on your birthday in 2009. That should save about $70.00.

Here is an advance sneak peak of the cover of We'll Always Have Paris.

Image820801B_lg.jpg (30 Kb, 8 downloads) We'll Always Have Paris

Posts: 189 | Registered: 10 February 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hmm! RAY just keeps getting younger and younger!

Imagewahp.jpg (75 Kb, 12 downloads)

Posts: 162 | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Salamander:
RAY just keeps getting younger and younger!

That's the way you gotta do it! Otherwise, you get older.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well if you ask me, I think Ray Bradbury got this turned around. Well,actually not this severe.

http://eugenehor.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/portraitofdoriangray.jpg

Posts: 439 | Location: Oak Park, IL | Registered: 19 July 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's downright scary!

Posts: 384 | Location: Anaheim, CA. | Registered: 21 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I stumbled upon the Halloween Tree at Disneyland in 2009 and was shocked. I took a few pictures but I haven't visited this site in a long time, so haven't had a chance to post them. Here they are:
Halloween Tree Album

Posts: 554 | Location: Azusa, CA | Registered: 11 February 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by groon:
...I haven't visited this site in a long time, so haven't had a chance to post them. Here they are:
Halloween Tree Album

groon, thanks for posting. And welcome back!

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

My Halloween crafts as they appeared at the Columbia County Fair.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dandelion,

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Look!

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Currently I have assembled one large Halloween Tree in the yard and two small ones in the house.

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
My, my. Look what won the Superintendent's Award at the Columbia County Fair this year!