Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    Bradbury Board Dinner
Page 1 2 3 4 5 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bradbury Board Dinner
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Braling II:
Dandy!
You came down for that?

Wouldn't have missed it for the world.

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rats.
I'd love to meet you and many others who have become friends on this board...

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Braling II:
Rats.
I'd love to meet you and many others who have become friends on this board...

Shoulda bin there, BII. You must get out of that box in the cellar more often! Never mind, there's still the Bradbury Centenary of 2020 to look forward to...

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doug Spaulding:
I believe I saw some photos being taken of the east end of the table...

I believe I swung my camera in your direction, but I haven't had a chance to look at the photies yet. I'll be putting my snaps online in a few days.

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by philnic:
I believe I swung my camera in your direction, but I haven't had a chance to look at the photies yet. I'll be putting my snaps online in a few days.

Yes, please!

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post