Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    A new book by 2 Ray Bradbury fans!

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A new book by 2 Ray Bradbury fans!
 Login/Join

posted
I hope this is the proper place to share this because Gregory Miller, the author, and I , John York, the illustrator, are cretainly inspired by Ray! The book is called "Scaring the Crows: 21 Tales for Noon or Midnight". It is available for order on amazon.com and barnesandnoble.com. Greg will have a release party in PA on October 23rd and I will have one in Texas on Halloween- we are very proud of it!- John

Posts: 126 | Location: Texas | Registered: 20 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
John, that's terrific, and certainly worthy of posting here. I shall look out for it on Amazon.

I'm sure you've already thought of this, but: send a copy to Ray!

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll do that! I appreciate the suggestion!- JOhn

Posts: 126 | Location: Texas | Registered: 20 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
CONGRATULATIONS GREGORY AND JOHN! Hope you have arranged for Ray to receive the first copy!

Posts: 7305 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Do I correctly assume this is our own Greg Miller who used to post out here regularly? Congratulations! Very exciting.

Posts: 2769 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes! It is he!

Posts: 624 | Location: San Francisco | Registered: 27 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post