Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    Bi-Plane read this...

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bi-Plane read this...
 Login/Join

posted
I'm sitting across from the very railroad tracks that must have inspired Mr. Bradbury's "Something wicked this way comes", and I'm writing my own story about more weird happenings in Greentown. Thanks for the e-mail too. I tried to write back but the e-mail address didn't work. I need a publisher. I also need a spell check, and editor. LMAO! Writing in Greentown, BrainSparks

*#*#*#*#*#*#* BrainSparks

Posts: 50 | Location: Greenville, Illinois America | Registered: 13 February 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
BrainSparks: Don't give up. Try me at clmi9901@msn.com for an email address.

How envious we all are that you live where he did. Neat in any language.

Say I just tried calling Ray, but no answer.
He doesn't have an answering machine. He did long ago when he had an office outside of his home and he, on his message, imitated John Houston. I wished I had taped the message.

I am wondering who he may have voted for in regard to the Academy Awards this year. Perhaps I will try him later on.

Good to hear from you and try emailing later if ti works out. Wish I could provide you with all the other stuff, but my daughter is anxious to update her computer system and it looks like old dad will be helping financially...at least a bit.

Posts: 294 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post