Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    The Age comments

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Age comments
 Login/Join

posted
I don't like the age comments displayed by some of the Moore people. It helps give a bad impression for your man. Plus, I know a couple of people over age 95 with sharper wits and higher intellect than a lot of the 30-somethings I know. Just because you get old doesn't mean you get automatically senile and doddering.

I mostly side with Bradbury on this issue, in good part because Moore took the extra step of using that "temperature where freedom burns" line.

I don't know how far a Bradbury court case would get, but I understand why anyone wouldn't want to get their name associated with Michael Moore. He's just a very polarizing character no matter what your politics are. I used to think Moore was awesome back around TV Nation and Roger and Me days, but now it's like he's just a predictable shill out to bash Republicans - at a time when both parties are reallly just as bad as the other.

Posts: 1 | Location: Salem, MA USA | Registered: 21 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I agree with your post

Posts: 116 | Location: Anaheim, CA. | Registered: 21 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post