Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    Ray inspired tattoos?
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ray inspired tattoos?
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Thought I'd share this. I'm off today to spend last day of spring break for the kids with them. We are going to the movies to see Bench Warmers. Hope you like my tatoo, note amazing muscle tone for old dude.Smiler

She stood silently looking out into the great sallow distances of sea bottom, as if recalling something, her yellow eyes soft and moist...

rocketsummer@insightbb.com

Imagetatoo_004.jpg (57 Kb, 28 downloads)

Posts: 1397 | Location: Louisville, KY | Registered: 08 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Of course I didn't do that right, oh well, a couple more out of order.

She stood silently looking out into the great sallow distances of sea bottom, as if recalling something, her yellow eyes soft and moist...

Imagetatoo_003.jpg (61 Kb, 28 downloads)

Posts: 1397 | Location: Louisville, KY | Registered: 08 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Last one, of all of us, Mom's at work.

Imagetatoo_002.jpg (62 Kb, 32 downloads)

posted Hide Post
RB: What sparklers! Two "young'ns" are about 10 and 8, I'd guess. How did you get them to sit still long enough for the shutter to open and close while they were in one spot? (I speak from the experiences of my own "domestic maintenance" skills, and our scruffs who were snoring away when I departed at 6:45 this a.m.

(Yes! Next week off, the baseball gloves have been oiled, the rakes taken out for spring lawns, and the dandelions aching to decorated the NNY landscapes!)

Posts: 2803 | Location: Basement of a NNY Library | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Another lovely happiness machine.

Posts: 861 | Location: Manchester CT | Registered: 13 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fjp, I can tell you know where its at! Sometimes you get lucky with the camera, I had to shoot a block of 100 to get this shot. J.k., yes I have definitely been blessed in the family department. Thanks, Chapter too.Smiler

posted Hide Post
They remind me of beautiful bright fresh flowers.

Posts: 7301 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cats and books...
Fat cat doing ridiculous stuff..yes.

Imagesophiemouse.jpg (270 Kb, 24 downloads) the cat from hell...

Posts: 349 | Location: Seattle, Washington State, USA | Registered: 20 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Time for the South Beach diet on this one...(lol)

Imagebigsophie.jpg (49 Kb, 14 downloads)

Posts: 349 | Location: Seattle, Washington State, USA | Registered: 20 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is 'Ginger' who is in slightly better shape than her sister. I snapped a picture of her laying next to my last two novels.
Hey, it was a dead day... Cool

Imagecatbookweb.gif (277 Kb, 14 downloads) cat and books

posted Hide Post
The close source to Ray Bradbury made sure he saw pictures of all the tattoos and writes, "He saw Dan's Fahrenheit 451 tattoo and LOVED IT! He thought that Joe Mugnaini would be very proud."

He sends love to all.

Posts: 7301 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dandelion, do you mean my tatoo or my kids...just jokin, thank you and well put!

posted Hide Post
It should be well put, I stole it from Ray.

posted Hide Post
Bot, "...her laying next to..." should be "lying" you know. Intransitive verb required here. Sorry-one of my pet peeves!
Nice pictures, though!

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
B-Two, your focal lense mechanism's may need adjustment, I beleive that was Robert Blevin's statement. Thank you for keepin me on my little metal roller toes though.

By the way, Mr. Blevin's, nice cat pictures. I have always loved to watch them. Almost Egyptian in their wonderful independence. We have a rather largish dog so we hesitate to open that can of kitty chow. Cool pics, that one is huge, and obviously well loved. I think I saw a smile. Definitely a "Have cat for comforter" situation, eh.