Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    Blessings of the Season to Ray Bradbury

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Blessings of the Season to Ray Bradbury
 Login/Join

posted
A visit here, however brief, arouses me to read Bradbury to the point of mind-bogglery (Is there such a word?) If not there should be. It's a great descriptive of Ray's after-effects.

Drinking Dandelion Wine intoxicates my pores. Burning through Fahrenheit 451 sets my mind afire. Contemplating Something Wicked makes me embrace the light.

Close your eyes for a moment...

Imagine a multi-layered sunset....

White and pink orchids divine,
floating atop a sea of concord wine,
banded in translucent gold,
draped beneath sapphire silk behold.

Mother Earth is breathing deeply tonight,
revealing mystery, provoking insight.

She reveals our secrets
She heals our scars
She soothes our longings
She endures our wars

Feel the distant tremor of someone's happiness machine.
It beckons you to receive every scent,
every perspective, every possibility and embrace it for a moment as if it were your own.

Always open, forever free....
anointing God's blessings on thee.

Thank you, Ray.

[This message has been edited by Celestial (edited 12-24-2003).]

Posts: 118 | Location: Gulfport. MS | Registered: 10 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Best to Ray and all those who love him!

Posts: 7305 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh, thank you for that Celestial! Nice to see you here!

Happy New Year EVERYONE!!!

Posts: 554 | Location: Azusa, CA | Registered: 11 February 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post