Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    Christmas Video from AB

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Christmas Video from AB
 Login/Join

posted
Hello everyone...and I hope you all had a great Christmas.
I posted up a little video, since the Adventure Books staff were silly enough to turn me loose with a webcam for Christmas. You may need a high-speed internet connection to view the video.

Christmas Video at Adventure Books

Posts: 349 | Location: Seattle, Washington State, USA | Registered: 20 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have you noticed since everyone has a camcorder these days no one talks about seeing UFOs like they used to?

Many will recall that on July 8, 1947, witnesses claim an unidentified object with five aliens aboard crashed on a sheep and cattle ranch just outside Roswell, New Mexico.

This is a well known incident that many say has long been covered up by the US Air Force and the federal government.
However, you may well NOT know that in the month of March 1948, exactly nine months after that historic day,
Albert Arnold Gore, Jr.; Hillary Rodham; John F. Kerry; William Jefferson Clinton; Howard Dean; Nancy Pelosi; Dianne Feinstein; Charles E. Schumer; and Barbara Boxer were born.

That piece of information has now cleared up a lot of things.

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Robert I am sorry to report that a note came up "This Page Can Not Be Displayed." Antyhing else I can do to see your video?

Braling II, fascinating facts. In fact I have a film on the Roswell incident that I was planning to watch today since I am fortunate of having the day off.

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Actually, my "facts" are just a bit of political levity that was making the cyber-rounds; none of these folks (except Al) was born around that time.

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Braling II, the aliens have become more clever since 1947. They know we're on to them and have perfected the art of invisibility. Hence, no astronomer has ever seen one (that they ADMIT!) but it doesn't mean they're not out there.

Posts: 7305 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Either that, or they've since read "The Concrete Mixer" and are keeping their distance!

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Braling II:
However, you may well NOT know that in the month of March 1948, exactly nine months after that historic day, Albert Arnold Gore, Jr.; Hillary Rodham; John F. Kerry; William Jefferson Clinton; Howard Dean; Nancy Pelosi; Dianne Feinstein; Charles E. Schumer; and Barbara Boxer were born.

Wow! I hadn't realised that we got many of our best politicians from Mars!

Go Marsmen!

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Best politicians money can buy!

"Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress; but I repeat myself."
- Mark Twain

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Braling II:
"Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress; but I repeat myself."
- Mark Twain

Wonderful quote! I had recently used it as my signature line on my work email for a time.

You've got to be fairly careful with political stuff at my work, tho - I'm in the military!

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
“Bless and save the man. How he talks! Janet, [Braling II] sets us all right.”

Posts: 861 | Location: Manchester CT | Registered: 13 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
'It's a mad world. Mad as Bedlam, boy!'

Welcome back, Chap. You were sorely missed.

posted Hide Post
Barbara Boxer ROCKS!!!
Other than being a member of the same party as Hillary as well as being from the same state as Feinstein she deserves better than being linked with those two corrupt and self-serving opportunists. Pelosi, I don't know as much about, other than she's filthy, stinking rich and comes from a long line of politicos with all the connections and strings which go along with that... OH!!! And she was in favor of war, so there's something wrong with her too.

================================================

Boxer For President--2008

"Years from now we want to go into the pub and tell about the Terrible Conflagration up at the Place, do we not?"

Posts: 1010 | Location: Sacratomato, Cauliflower | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by grasstains:
OH!!! And she was in favor of war, so there's something wrong with her too.

Ha!!!

grasstains, you rock!

"Live Forever!"

posted Hide Post
OR...
That is why the man who holds up trains picks his company with a thousand
times the care with which a careful girl chooses a sweetheart. That is
why he raises himself from his blanket of nights and listens to the tread
of every horse's hoofs on the distant road. That is why he broods
suspiciously for days upon a jesting remark or an unusual movement of a
tried comrade, or the broken mutterings of his closest friend, sleeping by
his side.

...And it is one of the reasons why the train-robbing profession is not so
pleasant a one as either of its collateral branches -- POLITICS or
cornering the market.
~ O'Henry

Posts: 2805 | Location: Basement of a NNY Library | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post