Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    Ray Bradbury's current address

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ray Bradbury's current address
 Login/Join

posted
I'm a bias reader, I only read fictions and fanstasy. However as a student I was forced to read like everyone else who in school or was in school to read Fahrenheit 451. After reading it I'm still very much unappreciate Mr. Bradbury work until I read his coda.

Reading his coda is like a door opening to his head. I was very much fascinated and intrigued by the way he voiced his opinion. I began to reread Fahrenheit 451 and was swept away by it.

I truly want to let him know how his opinions and ideas touch me. I would be grateful if anyone can let me know what his current address is.

"For it is a mad world and it will get madder if we allow the mimorities... to interfere with aesthetics." --Ray Bradbury

Posts: 1 | Location: San Jose, CA, United States | Registered: 01 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
See "Writing to Mr. Bradbury" in "Resources."

Posts: 2694 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
where's resources?

Posts: 3 | Location: IL | Registered: 18 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where's Resources? Oh Boy!

Here: Simple.... click on ...or type into the finder... the Web Site below, and look up ANYONE'S address....
http://www.stararchive.com

Posts: 2280 | Location: Laguna Woods, California | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am very tired and may have missed it, but I looked in "Resources," and I did not come up with a heading for "Writing Mr. Bradbury." I would like info on that also.

I have an actual bottle of dandelion wine (given to me by another aficionado) that I would like to send him. Mr. Bradbury has touched my life as well, and I would like to give some small token of thanks.

Posts: 16 | Location: lemoore, CA USA | Registered: 01 February 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To Nard Kordell,

Got everything I needed from your link.

Thanks, Paul

Posts: 16 | Location: lemoore, CA USA | Registered: 01 February 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post