Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    My Fahrenheit 451 Inspired Poem

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My Fahrenheit 451 Inspired Poem
 Login/Join

posted
Fahrenheit 451 is my FAVORITE story by Ray (incase you haven't noticed) and a while ago I wrote a poem while in a Fahrenheit 451 kind of mood. It won me three contests, a publishing, and two awards from the International Library of Poetry.
http://www.poetry.com/Publications/display.asp?ID=P5933953&BN=ABF&PN=1

The link is there if you want to check it out.^^

Posts: 7 | Location: Dresden, NY, USA | Registered: 28 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's pretty cool.

I did the link, but once in I had no clue which poem was yours. What is the title of your poem? I'd like to read it.

Posts: 1010 | Location: Sacratomato, Cauliflower | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I did the same thing. Which is yours?

Posts: 2769 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on your awards and please let us know the name of your poem!

Posts: 7301 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post