Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    Ray Changed My Life
Page 1 2 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ray Changed My Life
 Login/Join

posted
I just wanted to let you all know how Ray Bradbury has changed my life. As soon as I read his book I knew that I was forever changed, and like, I would never be the same. Crazy stuff huh? I just wanted to say I love you Ray. You are my absolute hero and if I had enough money, I would definately be your stalker.

You are just totally awesome and I can't wait to finally finish one of your books. I'm on page two of your book right now, and it's just awesome so far. I like how you just use "the" like no one else can. It's just amazing.

Well I gotta go finish page 2 now, I'll talk to you later. If you want to call me ray, i'm at

(phone number deleted). Your enthusiasm is appreciated but you shouldn't share personal information.

[This message has been edited by dandelion (edited 04-13-2004).]

I love ray

Posts: 1 | Registered: 13 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raylover:
I'm on page two of your book right now, and it's just awesome so far.

Its nice that you like Ray, but which book are you talking about? just curious. and you didnt really say how he changed ur life. he changed my life, though. i now have a phobia of the merry-go-round at the county fair. i also now love dandelions, and he inspired me to start writing and drawing. he also has caused a lot more little changes. THAT is how he changed my life.

By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes.

Posts: 113 | Location: Kensington, Maryland, USA | Registered: 08 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ok, maybe I missed something, but that post sounds a little sarcastic to me so why are you guys taking this person seriously?

Posts: 130 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: 04 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes Raylover, that is a great book. Just wait till you get to page 3. That is where I am now. If you thought his usage of "the" was good. Wait till you see the many different ways he uses "and" as well as "it." It is outstanding work.

Posts: 10 | Registered: 13 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ivan:

lol

you should see how he uses his spaces.

Posts: 113 | Location: Kensington, Maryland, USA | Registered: 08 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Ivan, it's pretty obvious that you are also Raylover. Good joke.

Posts: 130 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: 04 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It sounds like a female trying to manipulate Ray. I noticed no other posts had been made by this individual.

I don't think Ray's the kind to fall for that. She should try calling my brother.

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Women

Posts: 102 | Location: El Paso, TX. USA | Registered: 04 March 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What makes you think I am Raylover Yestermorrow? Check the ip address fool.

posted Hide Post
I.D.= R.L. one and the same 4/13/04 limelight thief,
vamenos!! shill...

[This message has been edited by uncle (edited 04-18-2004).]

Posts: 248 | Location: Utah, U.S.A. | Registered: 10 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ivan,
Only the Moderator and Administrators can check IP addresses fool. Even if I could and saw that they were different, that proves nothing. IP addresses can change, especially if you're logging on from a different computer. Nice try.

posted Hide Post
Tsk Tsk Tsk Name calling, name calling.

Posts: 1964 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You are right. I am Raylover. I posted two different times within hours from two different computers hundreds of miles away from each other. You caught me.

posted Hide Post
Hey Everyone:

We should now a least give ''Ivan'' a chance to be listened to, especially since he has confessed to everything...

What do you think?

Posts: 2280 | Location: Laguna Woods, California | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey ivan, what other things have you pulled here on this site? im quite curious

posted Hide Post
Yeah, sorry about the name calling Mr. Dark, and of course Ivan. I don't usually revert to these tactics, but I felt adding it in playfully as a mockery of a post directed toward me could be considered appropriate. Ivan, you may not be Raylover, and you may. It doesn't really matter. If you were, I wouldn't hold it against you.