Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    free verse . . .. . . . or not.... to life
Page 1 ... 23 24 25 26

Moderators: dandelion, philnic

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
free verse . . .. . . . or not.... to life
 Login/Join

<harvey101blind>
posted
well...... maybe there is hope. hey british chaps " remember remember the fifth of november"

Report This Post
<harvey101blind>
posted
Ray Bradbury hates big government: ‘Our country is in need of a revolution’

just in case anyone missed that one. thank God for honest good people and great minds like ray bradbury, who never let pc fear control their truths

Report This Post
<harvey101blind>
posted
on a golden road, my heart, my brain and my backbone, all alone...
in the center of a cyclone, only me and my soul, never really alone..
room to believe it all, behind the curtain someone smirking, let it go...
but hold on, don't let go

Report This Post
<harvey101blind>
posted
is there a less fascist bradbury website i can go to and leave you all in peace to plot against america?

Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by harvey101blind:
is there a less fascist bradbury website i can go to and leave you all in peace to plot against america?

I don't know of one right off the top of my head.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ray Bradbury hates big government: ‘Our country is in need of a revolution’

just in case anyone missed that one. thank God for honest good people and great minds like ray bradbury, who never let pc fear control their truths

I thought you said politics were a forbidden topic here. Hypocrite much?

(Wonder if by revolution Ray meant dismantling the entire system. Starting with free speech.)

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doug Spaulding:
quote:

I don't know of one right off the top of my head.

For anyone wondering, this is Ray's official message board maintained by his publisher and moderated by volunteers who do their utmost to keep it suitable to his legacy.

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Report This Post
<harvey101blind>
posted
that makes it so much more disgusting and sad

Report This Post
<harvey101blind>
posted
how do i delete my account on here? can a mod leave the instructions on here?

Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Presumably under "Find" above, you go to "View/Edit Complete Profile" and there should be a "Delete" option. So long, it's been good to know ya!

<harvey101blind>
posted
nope. oh well, i tried.

Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
nope. oh well, i tried.

Would you like your account deleted by an administrator? We won't unless you definitely request.

<harvey101blind>
posted
yes, i would

Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
yes, i would

Great, consider it done.

Also closing the thread as I have repeatedly requested fiction and verse not be submitted here as any attempt at moderation would amount to censorship.