Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    free verse . . .. . . . or not.... to life
Page 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
free verse . . .. . . . or not.... to life
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
My Detroit taxi driver asked me if we (British) celebrate 4th of July. I said no, but we do have fireworks in November.

She was mightily amused by my telling of the Guy Fawkes story. I told her he was the first terrorist. She asked me if Fawkes is spelled F-O-R-K-S.

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Report This Post
posted Hide Post
(as in Ronnie Barker's "four candles")

Happy July 4th to all our American friends as it's nearly tomorrow here!

Posts: 396 | Location: Never Never Land, UK | Registered: 16 September 2006Report This Post
<harvey101blind>
posted
awesome guys.... happy 4th of july!!!!

Report This Post
<harvey101blind>
posted
blast off on a journey through space/time roaming through galaxy's pearing past notions , guessed upon by better men than me , oblivion in infinity , never look directly at the sun , keep it all in your periphery , something bout a cave i'm leaving , giving up on the dreamers still sleaping , off to emptyness , out past any care for the starz that we'd stared down a million times , the unexplored the unattained , still linger , through a door i've always overlooked , mistepped , mistook , for an impossiblillity , a bubble i've blown so large , i now gawk at , everything i dream , every dream i chase , the thrill of the unknown , the blank page i glide inthroughout at a maddening pace , sketchy pile of blues i sing to late

Report This Post
<harvey101blind>
posted
i could be wrong..... but i think you all suck a bid hairy british cock

Report This Post
<harvey101blind>
posted
i'm sorry that was supposed to be "big" "a big hairy british cock".... but really it could be any sized cock.... fuck you all. even tinkerbells fake fairy ass

Report This Post
<harvey101blind>
posted
i already wrote the book. and you all come off like whores...the end. goodbye

Report This Post
<harvey101blind>
posted
HOWL you fucking fake sacks of shit HOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Methinks harvey101blind's patience has expired.

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Report This Post
<harvey101blind>
posted
woohoo 20,000 views! I apologize raybradburyboard members, insanity is a never ending battle. I had fun on here, thank you all for sharing and viewing, mog,dave,philnic, doug, critter, aoki, it was fun

Report This Post
posted Hide Post
WOW !!!!
Hi All, Attention.......
time travel is really possible on this channel on the forum, I could have sworn I put up a message 3 days ago 23rd July 2013,and now it's the 10th June 2013, Arh well good to see feedom of speech is dead on the free verse.....or not...to life thread,,, funny that a few swear words which I apoligise for, but I was trying to make a valid point or two, not aimed at causing affence.... but strange to see "Harvey's stuff about ,,howling and big hairy things etc are still left up on here (sorry Harvey, not having go at you just pointing out these's facts) maybe it was ok pre 1oth of June or something... like I said 3 days ago, I'm not really bothered and don't give a hoot or a monkey but kind of makes what I did say quite relivant now, only it's been taken off and no trace of it anywhere, arh well just as in Ray's Fahrenheit 451- sencorship comes in many forms, .. I think if Ray was still around he's have a few words with the man and his magic eraser....

THE SOUND OF THUNDER 2013 CLUB......

Wake up ...wake up, Wake yourself up,
can you hear that sound of thunder,,
can you hear the bells ? the sirens of hell?
the police man screamed get off the grass,
An out of the road
and please do walk, but not at night
and not on these streets or
amongst these FREE forums
the internet it just sucks and sighs
no breath, no pulse, no life inside...
writing is a lonely business,
and so we can only hope,
that someday some how
the listeners will awake,
Wake up from their slumbered beds,
the sound of thunder 2013 club is not dead
nor does it sleep or lie,,,
Something wicked will come, but only if they allow the ink to dry.....

Dave Powell copyright 26th July 2013
"all rights reserved these words can not be erased or miss-quoted nor should they be forgotten, should the be taken off, or accidently mis-placed by a small brother or two"

"long live the revolution"
all we are saying is give words
and the power of words a chance...
suck it and see,,,,

**Anyway this is my last ever time on here so I'll say good night, goodbye and good luck to you , one and all,

and especially to Harvey - your a talented Poet and I wish you well mate in all you do, cheers take care of yourself ok

PS..no affence is intended to those,
with eyes and ears and a mind to keep
the faith with all Ray stood for !!

LONG LIVE RAY-
FOREVER AUTUMN-
FOREVER WILL & JIM

best wishes & regards always Dave

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dave/l'pool artist,

<harvey101blind>
posted
hey thanks dave. good luck to you, maybe someday we will share a pint and a laugh, life is life, live forever. I still like your first poem on here the best, it is a damn good one.
I wish everyone reading this right now love. big silly love. I apologize for the blemish of gross anger I left when leaving, such is life. mr. powell it has been a pleasure. thank you again raybradburyland. I think I need a fix of ray on youtube, intelligent love daring us to adventure

Report This Post
<harvey101blind>
posted
the marmalade drawl of the chickichalk talkin people, down where you dont belong, wax-walkin wonders, allover the fall, shadows stalking the hall, the lights flicker-fly off the walls, as we dance and grow tall......

Report This Post
<harvey101blind>
posted
satellites gone, way up to mars..... soon it will be filled, with parking cars......I watched it for a little while... I like to watch things on tv... satellite of love

scattered lou reed

Report This Post
<harvey101blind>
posted
been a year, seems like forever, i lived a life in the meantime, slow time, dream time, in some ways i wish, but i'd never trade it in, life is a kiss from something so beautifull you just can't take it all in, behind ever doorway, waiting to begin, naked and new, for anything thats strting, give me love, i'll pay the broken hearting soul suck, the inevitable buck, that comes a calling when time has reached its limit as far as karma is concerned, the watermarks of life, true crashing,breaking, sucking, rolling away, and comming back again, just enjoy the impact

Report This Post