Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    free verse . . .. . . . or not.... to life
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 26

Moderators: dandelion, philnic

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
free verse . . .. . . . or not.... to life
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
I have a friend told me that he worked in a company.
I visited the company he worked for and found the products very favorable.
And there are many product versions, such as the European version,
American version, and the Asian version and so on. . I suggest you should have
a look in this website http://www.statew.org#215.com/img/74_qtr.jpg ,
Email:statew@188.com
online talking MSN:statew@hotmail.com
If it is suitable for you you can contact them .

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Report This Post
<harvey101blind>
posted
it's very impressive doug . i'm glad you took the time to do that. BRAVO

Report This Post
posted Hide Post
It weren't nothin'!

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Report This Post
<harvey101blind>
posted
so doug.... care to put up something that shows you have any talent or heart at all?

Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by harvey101blind:
so doug.... care to put up something that shows you have any talent or heart at all?

No talent, sorry. Heart? Plenty - it just doesn't translate well to the written page!

Happy Christmas Eve, Harvey!

"Live Forever!"

<harvey101blind>
posted
merry christmas charlie brown

Report This Post
<harvey101blind>
posted
AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
one more bleed out from beginning to end , once again failed to ascend, lets just pretend , the end is another new beginning, and nevermind it away , i'll say , it's a bright sunshiny snow full day, get on a sled and slay down the hills merrilly , i got balls for your bells to jingle, give a scotch and a light we'll mix and mingle, just missed good old christscringle , whats the where going oh no i might explode or overdose on shmushed words and brain farts, given access to an irrigated heart, for to heal the scars from the start, i dont think i'm making any sense but i dont realy think it matters , my point is sluggishly making its way across downs with a pinned out hatter

Report This Post
<harvey101blind>
posted
give me the green ribbon of piece or a skin soar at least , give me a leach to suck this feeling out with the extra blood i dont need, or these thoughts that just seemed to skitter off the page while i'm bleary in a rage from some forgotted cage , that still stinks. or maybe it's a blessing to be lost in the middle of the muck strung out on bad luck and stuck , looking up , like a man who might have been a fish in a different life but in this one is just holding his breathe and pretending , aiting , for something, anything but himself, who he knows all to well, to hell , to all thos who sell , and have sold away , anything that could be considerd natural or human , any emotion , that hadnt been trained , tracked and tagged , stabbed in place , and fixed all the way to the end of the ravce, but here maybe is a warning for those , who bought in late , the gamble is fixed in sixes , i'm mixen the signals , cause thats how i was tought , you where ll sleeping , wich i unfair , when you where bought , i as still awake when we where ,,,,where,were we, when the some other time took us all to another place, i got rythem for a rhyme in season or out, i've been leaven whats left me just a little bit behind. but please do believe my love is real for you , as all love is and could ever be. i love what is hear. what i see, whats been shown to you the same to me , but magically differently

Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Harvey, and everyone else,
hope you all had a good christmas and a good rest too,
wow,, 5,000 views not bad for 3 of us keeping it going and it's good that pepole are tuning in as well, Harvey I liked you'd last few writings, really good powerful stuff. sorry for not adding more stuff but I have been busy writing new poems and even few new songs too, although my Uni Primary teacher training keeps me very busy, it's really good but demanding but still it makes you think a lot and also just started to read and re-read childrens'books again, good stuff that's when I first got hooked on books and comics' feels like been given reason/permission to be a kid again........

Anyway I'm getting side tracked, to mark the our 5,000 visiters I thought I'd share this with you, originally I wrote this to mark and send to Ray Bradbury as a Birthday present along with a piece of my Art-work, but was too busy so I've just sent it as a New Year gift,,,,

I wrote it in quick succession as it came to me very quickly(sometimes I think it's like doing abstract Art, you just have to be tuned in and except what first comes to you and try not to edit it till it's come through on a though/sound wave), I like this alot and must say one of my best I think , see what you think ??

Ancient are we
like the rock/sandstone
we have touched the earth
for millions of years.
An' the bones with-in
are but one of it's memories

Ancient are we like the dark shies,
the deep black un-ending & beginning.
we float and shimmer in syncronisity, symatry
beams of light from a far gone age,
wild,settle and engage.

Timeless are we,
spirits overseeing all.
the world is but a grain
on an ancent shore-line,
surrounded by a million seas.

Ancient are we
yet we crumble like dust,
carbon informs, tells the crystals
'Iron ore will rust'
whilst a thousand electrical storms
rage against the earth.

This petrolium age is but a blip,
while the colours stain, and remain
just a little longer,
until the lands
re-news it's skin.
we dream while we read
while our minds burn are beginning
again from with-in.......

this is how it came and I didn't feel like I couldn't improve or edit it, like a piece of art you have to know when to be brave and make that first brush stroke or mark, and know when to stop.
this reminds me of a mixture of Ray's books,dinosaurs,and mysterious words; I was open too and took the time to write down as like a dream or a soap bubble, there here but for a few seconds them we forget and the modern world kicks in and we are distracted and forget, forever gone if we don't stop.

I've got a lot more stuff, but I'll put them on soon,
But I'd like to wish you, Harvey, Ray and one and all, a good, peacefully, lucky and creative New year 2011,
all the best
Dave ....take care

posted Hide Post
Wonderful dave!
Peace, luck and a creative New Year to you and all.

Posts: 861 | Location: Tuscaloosa, Alabama | Registered: 06 July 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Linnl,Harvey and the guys at the back.....

thanks for your regards Linnl, I hope you all had a good holiday,xmas and new year too ?

It's good to see we're still being read and it's early days so I thought I'd start off this new year with something off the top of my head....

but thinking about it it's stuff bubbling away beneath the surface, and it's good to imagine and get it of my imaginary chest as well,,
any one made any resolutions ??? my only one if you like is to be more creative be it with words or art or anything and if I can, I want to be able to look back a year's time from now with a least some new paintings and poems and songs,
sometimes life gets in the way and you know we shouldn't let it , but it's hard so good luck to you one and all he's my offering....

Ray said it well if you write or do something every day
in a year for now you'll have 365 days worth of stuff,"love what you do, and do what you love" right on

here's one I just wrote...

I ain't lovin this non-interaction
i long for simple satisfaction
we live like ants,we run we bleed,
crawling on our knees.

cause there's no more time left for evolution
just time for some more confusion,
guess the revolution got stuck in the drugs & haze
of one more un-turned dog-eared page.
this race is heading back to the caves....

all that once was, has gone
it seems like the gas bombs lay
hidden in the trees.
were did it all do wrong
it sounds like a familuar song,
but put another tanner in the box
an just play any song that can take us back.

the melody's risin high
makin my head and heart beat on
words still have the power an magic
to make me feel..strong.

shake the sand and seaweed from your hair
stand up and just walk through this 21st century
pea-soup,,,and' dream on.
try an love, an paint an cook,
try to write and run with the wind,
laught at little more
take and make time for the books on your shelf

an' dream on......

regards Dave , till next time

<harvey101blind>
posted
quote:
hidden in the trees.
were did it all do wrong

SHIT WELL I DONT KNOW. dont even know where the quote came from but i'm hear hearin it. so oh well for whats been forgotten , and ow ow for me , cause it sure did hurt . and oh well cause i guess , a point was made somewhere, but hold on unless, youve got something relevent to share. in my boredom dream i'm knocking , on doors that are alarm rigged and hoping thT SOMETIME SOON YOULL BE AT ONE OF THEM TELLING ME TO COME ON THROUGH

Report This Post
<harvey101blind>
posted
may i babble some irrelvenet shit, in this the most irrelevent of arguments,,,or so rellevent... well here i am , and i dont know if you know this dave, but i love how you come through, and i surely do think it's the universe mking music through you, b ut when i write on my magic page,, i make usic from the sound of i,,, man i mean the music from the sound of the keys and.. . . . and my fingers,,,now you know whwen you read music..... . .. . . you make musec when you touch where the music says,,, welll come touch these keys,,,, you might noit catch the rythem..... but if you do man holad this beat. someoe give me a saxophone please. and i will tell you a story . about a man on a ledge. the time we are livin in..... is insane. write it down cause it matters. hal roach will tell you the same. ,......., but before we go any further ,,,,being in the age were in,,, look a little harder at those that have shaped your imagination......besides ray bradbury doing it better,,that i ever thought he did........try to take a look aty those that have shaped,,,,your imagination... look at lennon , look at hendrix, look at freud, and look at spielburgh, but besides from my spelling , do they fill up the page, in your mind, or the moments that heyve mutterd and try to fill in . i dont thinks so . but what i'm sayin. is be free. wich as sure as shit you are,, you see?.. and drunk or not,,,so am i? so i guess i like what you are saying and dave i'd like to hear from you , or anyone else to,,, but mostly dave from you.. only in the tounges though please, my dude.....so its still harvey101blind and have no fear te intelligence might hear, cause it's all the same though... true??????

Report This Post
<harvey101blind>
posted
yeah so pea soup it up... it's harvey101blind at yahaoo

Report This Post
<harvey101blind>
posted
like assange or promethius , will i keep your freedom under wraps after givving it to you.. or is this just a story or have we a clue. dot you? i thought you did man dont you?

Report This Post