Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    Stay at his Past Residence in Palm Springs

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stay at his Past Residence in Palm Springs
 Login/Join

posted
I recently returned from a vacation with my wife and family from Palm Springs.We stayed in a vacation rental and the home was previously owned by Mr. Bradbury.It was a wonderful experience,before our visit I researched Mr. Bradbury since I had never read any of his works yes there are a few of us out there unfortunately. In my research I was fascinated and enamored by this brilliant man. I came across an auction of his home furnishings amongst literary
Memorabilia and came into possession of two of his personal Tiffany style lamps one of which can be seen in some of his interviews done at his L.A. Home. From that vacation my research , the reading of Farewell Summer and his lamps that I have the distinct privilidge of admiring daily. This
Man in such a short Spanish of time has left his mark on my life.

Mark Holt

Posts: 3 | Registered: 14 October 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post