Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

technology
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
I've heard of "Obsession" but never seen it.
I'll have to now, though, having just read a synopsis which includes praise about the music by my man, Herr Herrmann!

Posts: 901 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please let me know if you do. There are certain�remarkable peculiarities to it.

Posts: 206 | Location: Manchester CT | Registered: 26 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mildred gets her parlor wall TV:

http://techcrunch.com/2011/02/...rlor-is-almost-here/

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
AMAZING!! Kids will never again need to kick the can or ball down the street, choose up teams or run the bases, make a snow man, climb a tree, throw a rock in the pond, climb a hill, carve a piece of wood, ride a bicycle around the block, fly a kite, play marbles on a summer day, jump into a pile of hay or colorful leaves, hold their breath a minute underwater, have their best friend "Dog" chase a stick, build and paint a soapbox car then ride it down a hill, play hide and seek, sell lemonade in front of their homes, take a walk into the woods, put together a model car or plane, watch a movie at the theater and eat buttery popcorn, lie on the grass looking through the green leaves at the brigh tblue sky, plant a garden and pull weeds until autumn, make a snow angel in three feet of fresh fallen flakes, run on a path just to hear their heart beat loudly, or go to the library to read a..., a...uh!...what were those called again!?

Posts: 2805 | Location: Basement of a NNY Library | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kindle? Nook?

Big Grin

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
eek

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This imagery must be in the new (soon to begin production ....yeah,right!!) of F451! The technology, however, should be even "more imaginative" to keep the edge an all-encompassing burning theme.

RE: TM recent version -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQbkhYg2DzM

Posts: 2805 | Location: Basement of a NNY Library | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post