Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAY!
Page 1 2 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAY!
 Login/Join

posted

Posts: 126 | Location: Texas | Registered: 20 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
randomyork:
Your fine card was faxed-over to Ray this morning.

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, John. I'm here in L.A. with my dad and will print out a copy of your terrific work so that he can see it.

Smiler Alexandra

Posts: 12 | Registered: 13 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Nard, for faxing it over! Smiler

Posts: 12 | Registered: 13 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you! I hope it makes him smile!

Posts: 126 | Location: Texas | Registered: 20 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday, Mr. B!

LIVE FOREVER!!!

Free sci-fi mag online at:thelordshen.com

Posts: 178 | Location: Currently Flint, MI | Registered: 28 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
BEST WISHES, MR. BRADBURY!!
FOR THE BEST HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAY
IN MANY YEARS!

YOUR EXTENDED FAMILY IS THINKING OF YOU!

Posts: 624 | Location: San Francisco | Registered: 27 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Another Birthday?

Not possible! You are forever young!

But if you must:

Happy Birthday Ray Bradbury to you on your Eighty-Seventh Year.

Posts: 439 | Location: Oak Park, IL | Registered: 19 July 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
After being on a planet rotating at 1,000 mph and 87 trips around the sun at over 66,000 mph,
how is it you're not tired yet?!
All the best to the greatest writer of our time!

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ray, congratulations on being yet another step closer to fulfilling Mr Electrico's instruction: Live forever!

Phil Nichols,
United Kingdom

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My wife Beverly and I have known Ray for many years, largely through Forry Ackerman, partly through science fiction fandom in general and LASFS in particular. The first time I met Ray, in 1966, I told him he was my favorite writer, and he told me I showed great taste. We've spent many hours in his company, always time well spent.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
from Bill & Beverly Warren

Posts: 1 | Registered: 22 August 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mr Warren!

A pleasure to have you post here.

I know you by reputation and through 4E - he has referred you to me for a project I am working on with him. I will contact you soon.

Hope to meet you at Ray's Bash on the weekend. Will you come?

Also, will have to get you to autograph my copy of The Naked Monster - 4E has signed it, as has Brinke Stevens, and Danny Roebuck.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Doug Spaulding,

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey, Dougster, since you have the incredible privilege of speaking to the man in person, won't you please convey our greetings?!

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Braling II:
Hey, Dougster, since you have the incredible privilege of speaking to the man in person, won't you please convey our greetings?!

That I will, and I'm sure Ray will appreciate it as well - he's a wonderful person, you know.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wishing the happiest of birthdays to the best of the best.

Happy birthday, Ray, and God bless!

Richard

Posts: 2453 | Registered: 26 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post