Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    NeW BRaDBuRY STaGePLaY
Page 1 2 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NeW BRaDBuRY STaGePLaY
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WildGravity:
Wish I didnt live in lame ole' nowhere-ville

Then move to Horrywood - we rock (and God rocks, too) out here!

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nard Kordell:
Know he's there (or plans to be) at the previews. Certainly thruout the play's run. Best give him a call.

Will you be at the February 2 performance? Like to see you again.

By the way, why don't you pop round Disneyland on Tuesday, January 30? We'll be there - it'll be fun!

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Remember: Wherever you are, there you are...

Also: It is well to remember that evil is a pretty bad thing...

She stood silently looking out into the great sallow distances of sea bottom, as if recalling something, her yellow eyes soft and moist...

rocketsummer@insightbb.com

Posts: 1397 | Location: Louisville, KY | Registered: 08 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can you tell tonights medication (tonight it is chocolate, music, and new watches) has kicked in...

She stood silently looking out into the great sallow distances of sea bottom, as if recalling something, her yellow eyes soft and moist...

Posts: 1397 | Location: Louisville, KY | Registered: 08 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dear Nard,
Thank you for all the information that you convey to us. I would love to fly out to California from Miami to see the play in March...Will Mr. Bradbury be there?...Once again, thanks for all you do...

Paul

believer in Douglas

Posts: 58 | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Then move to Horrywood - we rock (and God rocks, too) out here!

I was born and raised in Anaheim, Santa Ana, and Ontario. Santa Ana and Ontario kinda sucked, but Anaheim does indeed rock. Gwen Stefani, The Offspring, The Dickies, Ray Bradbury--there's gotta be something in the wa... THE AIR!!! It's gotta be the smog, and TOMMY BURGERS of course, that promote creativity and utter coolness to the hippest degree.

================================================

"I don't know anything."

Posts: 1010 | Location: Sacratomato, Cauliflower | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by grasstains:
I was born and raised in Anaheim, Santa Ana, and Ontario.

You were born in three cities?!

"Live Forever!"

posted Hide Post
It's wonderful what modern science can do.

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Regarding the Leviathan 99 play, emailed Ray this morning to ask if he would be at the performance on the 2nd, and not half an hour later, received this response:

Dear John:

If you can go the following Saturday, February 10th, I'll be at that performance.

Good Wishes,

R.B.

So, anyone wishing to 'meet and greet', better to go on the 10th.

See you there!

"Live Forever!"

posted Hide Post
That's pretty damn cool!!! Are you going? lol You need to legally change your name to Douglas Spaulding, you are just simply no longer John anymore, you have fully morphed. By the way, please e-mail me Ray's e-mail address, I have some bones to pick with him....hah, ha. Smiler

posted Hide Post
"You were born in three cities?!"

Born in Anaheim, but was back-n-forth between three cities due to odd circumstances. I'll always be "from Anaheim".

Can add Sonoma, Oakland, and Sacramento to the list since hitting the road.

================================================

"Years from now we want to go into the pub and tell about the Terrible Conflagration up at the Place, do we not?"

Posts: 1010 | Location: Sacratomato, Cauliflower | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
grasstains: Used to work on Vermont and East Street, in Anaheim.
(Or did we discuss this about 800 postings ago?)

======================= ======== ===================

Will be at Leviathan '99 opening this weekend. Will 'attempt' to take a few photos
and post them. Perhaps Doug Spaulding will be gathered there in Pasadena,
and post a few photos as well.

======================== ======== ==================

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post