Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    The Halloween Tree play in Montreal, QC

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Halloween Tree play in Montreal, QC
 Login/Join

posted
Hey everyone!

The theatre company I work for, Geordie Productions, is putting on a production of the Halloween Tree in Montreal, Quebec, this October.
I'm wondering where I could find some Ray Bradbury experts in the area or maybe just diehard fans?

Gabriela Saltiel

Posts: 4 | Registered: 19 July 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here. . . A few hrs. south of Montreal, "just" across the St. L River!! What are the dates you are looking to present Mr. Bradbury's classic All Hallows tale!?

Posts: 2803 | Location: Basement of a NNY Library | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We'll be presenting it at the DB Clarke Theatre (1455 de Maisonneuve West) from October 21-30. Our public shows are all weekend matinees.
- October 21 at 7 PM.
- Saturdays at 1 PM and 4 PM
- Sundays at 2 PM

There's more info on our website (geordie.ca) and you can always call (514) 845-9810.

Gabriela Saltiel

Posts: 4 | Registered: 19 July 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post