Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    that time is here again

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

that time is here again
 Login/Join

posted
October, the greatest of months, is here again. The Queen Ann's lace, chicory flowers, and ironweed are fading away. Goldenrod is still in all its glory. Hallowe'en, that greatest of holidays, is fast approaching. I have started to read yet again Mr. Bradbury's "The Halloween Tree," and am lost in delight in it all over again. You have seen many Hallowe'ens, sir, and you have made the holiday for me with your writing genius. Thank you once again for describing All Hallow's Eve as we all wish we could--

Posts: 77 | Registered: 18 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Goldenrod, aka Farewell Summer:

Posts: 7305 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you, dandelion. That picture is so beautiful, as is October in every way.

Posts: 77 | Registered: 18 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Dandy!

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Ema7>
posted
October is special for me too because I was born in this month.Picture is really very nice.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post