Sneakers
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Imskipper: Good "Q" on the narrator for Scout. See here:
http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hc&id=1800053222&cf=gen&intl=us

fpalumbo

Posts: 732 | Registered: 29 November 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the link, fjpalumbo. I must say I've never heard of that actress, but she sure has a beautiful voice. Now I'll check out a few of her films.

Posts: 581 | Location: Naperville, IL 60564 | Registered: 04 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
*bump*

Posts: 901 | Location: Sacratomato, Cauliflower | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As summer approaches, I desperately need new running shoes. This spring when our boys were newly shod, I made sure they rocked back and forth, squished around a bit, and then took their just laced sneaks for a sprint up and down the aisles and around the shoe store. Already at ages 8 and 10, they know well of "The Sound of Summer Running."

So, since today is just the greatest day that ever was, I am going out in search of my own "just right and brand new" summer sneakers. Royal Crown Cream-Sponge Para Litefoot Tennis Shoes: "LIKE MENTHOL ON YOUR FEET!"

I hope everyone of you never tries on a new pair of shoes ever again without thinking about "Gazelles! Antelopes!"

Thanks, RB.

fpalumbo

Posts: 732 | Registered: 29 November 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One of my favourite tales! He really does remember what it was like being a kid and has the unique gift of making US remember - with just the right phrases - he transports!

Posts: 901 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post