Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    The Phantom Frequency - Online Radio Show (The Veldt)

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Phantom Frequency - Online Radio Show (The Veldt)
 Login/Join

posted
We've created a daily radio show style podcast for the month of October featuring classic and contemporary short horror stories from established authors.

Tonight's episode is The Veldt by Ray Bradbury. I thought everyone on here may be interested in giving it a listen.

The Phantom Frequency
TPF Facebook Page

Posts: 2 | Registered: 10 October 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Neat! And I hope you have permission for this...!

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was waiting for something like this.I heard the show and it was too good.Its a good way of conveying stories to large number of people.

Posts: 1 | Location: 1726 Haley Glenn Ln, Knoxville, TN 37920 | Registered: 24 October 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you so much. I'm beyond glad you enjoyed it. The Veldt has always been my favorite of Ray Bradbury's work and one of the few on the entire episode list that actually inspired me to do the project before I began it.

I sure hope you like the other episodes as much as you liked this one - definitely share us with whomever you'd think would like it!

Posts: 2 | Registered: 10 October 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh, josephterri, just wait until the new sheriff sees what you've been up to! You will rue the day! Rue is a good word.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post