Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    Making It Clearer

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Making It Clearer
 Login/Join

posted
With all my laudings of the virtues of Ray, explaining my own religious convictions, praising the gift that is Mr.Bradbury to us, and the gift of his talent given him... I wish to make, this one time, a brief comment that will once and for all clarify where I am coming from...
This is not to stir comments or raise a debate..but to present myself and my stand. Period.

God brought me to Himself...using Ray Bradbury.

In Ray's writings, no less than the character and person that is Jesus Christ, is what attracts.

Hell is when ...what we think is the gift and "quality" of ourselves, is suddenly pulled away. It is God withdrawing Himself, and leaving us to ourselves...wicked beyond measure. I came from dust and going back to the same dirt pile, but it's God intervening and providing escape from what I really am...zero! This mystery bedazzles angels. It's unique.
As short as this life is, God breathes me awake, to "live" forever. Where forever takes me is where I have allowed Christ to bring me....or not bring me...

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post