Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    The thing at the top of the stairs

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The thing at the top of the stairs
 Login/Join

posted
Does Ray ever post here? Or read these? Because if so, I wanted him to know that the story about the thing at the top of the stairs made an indelible mark on me at a young age and if you probed my psyche it would probably still be there, calling it's part of the shots when I write. In the presidential administration of my brain, it's probably the Attorney General.

Raise your hand if you belong to too many boards! (raises hand)

Posts: 3 | Registered: 14 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What book of stories was that from? (It's been so long . . . )

Posts: 34 | Location: houston | Registered: 30 August 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Toynbee Convector. And, no, he doesn't read or post here, though there is some effort to pass along some of the better comments. I loved that story, too!

Posts: 2694 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post