Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    You may be a Ray Bradbury fan if...
Page 1 2 3 4 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You may be a Ray Bradbury fan if...
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
-are convinced old people have no first names and were never young

-blame every single bad thing that happened in your life on the strange lady that lives down the street

-build a happiness machine

(these are all from one book. geuss which one?)

By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes.

Posts: 113 | Location: Kensington, Maryland, USA | Registered: 08 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You hear the song "A Taste of Honey," and sing along: "A Sound of Thunder."

Posts: 411 | Location: Azusa, CA | Registered: 11 February 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
-if you name your dog "Dog".

-if butterflies intimidate you.

-if when you're at the beach, you look expectantly for an old man wielding a popsicle stick drawing pictures in the sand.

-if you can be found standing like a fool in the rain, head back, mouth open, tongue out.

-if you refer to tattoos as illustrations.

-if the smell of cinnamon reminds you of Autumn, or vice-versa.

-if you think "L.A. can't be that bad a place."

[This message has been edited by grasstains (edited 05-12-2004).]

Posts: 901 | Location: Sacratomato, Cauliflower | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
� Visit Greentown, Illinois, and take some water from ''the ravine'' and put it in your car's radiator....

��Hell looms (the real place) if you don't do something about at least getting to meet 'the man'.

� Your life begins to change. You begin to think different. For the good. And you begin to meet people that seem to be angels in disguise....

�You are ushered into a new experience in life...that you will never ever forget or leave....

Posts: 2280 | Location: Laguna Woods, California | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
groon- I love the preheated oven bit.

Posts: 901 | Location: Sacratomato, Cauliflower | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
...you walk through the local library smelling each book, and encourage others to join you...

...you open a hotdog stand on the most isolated road you can find...

[This message has been edited by jess (edited 05-13-2004).]

Hello, I love you, won't you tell me your name.

Posts: 4 | Location: usa | Registered: 12 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
-you desperately try to convert spheres of blue light.

-you see a monster while ur in a light house.

-you are obsessed with rocket ships.

By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes.

Posts: 113 | Location: Kensington, Maryland, USA | Registered: 08 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Grassstains,
-if you name your dog "Dog".
Our family dog is called "Dog," but only because we couldn't all agree on a name.

Posts: 411 | Location: Azusa, CA | Registered: 11 February 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
groon- Well, I guess that verifies it.

And you might want to avoid walking Dog thru the local cemetery....

Have you read EMISSARY?

posted Hide Post
Yes, I have. And I do miss my old schoolteacher...no just kidding!

posted Hide Post
Actually, I didn't remember the dog being named Dog in that one. Pretty funny!

[This message has been edited by groon (edited 05-18-2004).]

posted Hide Post
...you are already imagining ripping the package open and holding your signed copy of the new collection Cat's P.J.'s.

...Mr. Weller's recent "hints" about upcoming projects are driving you nuts and you want him to spill the beans now!

...updates on the status of F. Daramont's F451, the movie, are too far and few between

...you anticipate being knocked completely off your feet if Mr. B actually does send this site a note via Sam's username!

...you knew the Zen quote about "just doing" was from the man himself!

fpalumbo

Posts: 732 | Registered: 29 November 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
...carousels give you the willies.

Posts: 20 | Location: Springfield, Missouri, USA | Registered: 12 July 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
...you write a poem about your mother-in-law in the hope that see will disappear

Posts: 1 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas, USA | Registered: 01 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
...you get extremely nervous when the temperature hits exactly 92 degrees Fahrenheit.

Posts: 2694 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post