Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    The Sound Of Summer Running
Page 1 2 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Sound Of Summer Running
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post

Posts: 901 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Meanwhile, back at Mr. Muckenfuss�s store�

Posts: 206 | Location: Manchester CT | Registered: 26 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Grassy, back to your original theme, i.e. plans for the Summer.
Afraid I'll be working - trying to maintain the high level of impecuniousness to which I have become accustomed.
We, however have folks and folkettes visiting us; to wit: wife's sister & brother-in-law from England, son home from college, daughter & son-in-law and grandkids visiting from Pennsylvania; and another son & his wife and new baby living with us for awhile...
Full house!
Of course, I'll be reading...

Posts: 901 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What a wonderful topic. Those words will always remind me of my son, who turns 16 in a few days.

All my most wonderful memories of him as a kid will forever be stored under that heading, "The Sound of Summer Running."

Antelopes. Gazelles. And, so very much more. This summer will be the best ever. Promise.

Posts: 109 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And today is the first day of Summer!

posted Hide Post
Indeed, it is!!! Summer solstice.

Worth a little celebration... http://www.howardfamily.ws/images/July_4th/kids%20dance%20&%20play.jpg

PS. "Nice Socks!"

fpalumbo

Posts: 732 | Registered: 29 November 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Some pagan fertility dance there, Butch?

By the way, remind me how to attach a photo on this site. It's a no-brainer on the new site...

posted Hide Post