Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    DANDELION ISSUES TWO ANNOUNCEMENTS

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DANDELION ISSUES TWO ANNOUNCEMENTS
 Login/Join

posted
--From your former moderator.

1. I still have moderating capabilities on the old board, but won't on the new one until enabled by those in charge at HarperCollins. As they have proven notably unresponsive in the past, please be patient, and DON'T respond to any duplicate threads or trolls until the situation is straightened out!

(And maybe you can disregard that about duplicate posts! MAN, this new board is SMART! Can you say H...A...L? I was going to post the same message, word-for-word with the same header, in all FOUR forums to make sure EVERYONE saw it, and it noticed the same thing was already posted and WOULDN'T LET ME DO IT! Next thing you know it will be refusing to open the pod bay doors!)

2. Please see my posts under the "Ruled Paper" thread in "Ray's Legacy" about important actions to take regarding posts which didn't make the move from the old board to the new one!

Thanks for your cooperation.

RE-ELECT DANDELION MODERATOR!

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post