Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    Here's a new Halloween Tree illustration inspired by Ray!

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Here's a new Halloween Tree illustration inspired by Ray!
 Login/Join

posted

Posts: 126 | Location: Texas | Registered: 20 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
randomyork, alas the link doesn't work for me! Can you fix it?

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 126 | Location: Texas | Registered: 20 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Quick fix, randomyork. But that's not working either! Frowner

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Sorry about the mishaps!- John

posted Hide Post
Yay! This time I see it!

John, I think this is your best ever. Excellent work. Thanks for perservering with the post!

- Phil

posted Hide Post
Thank you Phil! It's great to meet you on the forum today!

posted Hide Post
Brilliant work. For those that do not know, John's work graces the front cover of the photo album I made for Ray of his birthday party.

John King Tarpinian
You know what you are, Mr. Bradbury? ... You are a poet! -- Aldous Huxley

Posts: 2745 | Location: Glendale, California | Registered: 11 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you John!