Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    Greetings from Bonnie Scotland!

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Greetings from Bonnie Scotland!
 Login/Join

posted
Just thought I'd pop along to this web-site so that I might say a massive personal thank you to Ray for his wonderful wonderful stories and books that will surely be read for hundreds of years to come!!

A couple of years ago I started reading his stuff with Golden Apples of the Sun...from then on in I've been completed addicted to his intoxicating dream-like style of prose and fantastic twist-taking stories of wonder!

Your books have cheered me up when I've been feeling down in the dumps and I have found many of them to be extremely humanistic and both moving and touching. It gives me great faith in the human spirit to know there are guys like you Ray who have done so much good stuff.

So thank you again from the bottom of my heart and may every day bring you all the best.

Hare Bol.

Glen Duncan.

Posts: 1 | Location: Scotland | Registered: 16 March 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glenyd--Welcome aboard. It's great to have someone here from Scotland. I have visited there twice and just love your country. Glad to know you're a fellow Bradbury lover!

Posts: 774 | Location: Westmont, Illinois 60559 | Registered: 04 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey, even though you are not from Ireland, Happy St. Patrick's Day anyway!

Posts: 7301 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Top of the mornin' to you all!

Posts: 23 | Location: Sherburne, NY, 13460 | Registered: 05 March 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post