Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Summer Morning, Summer Night arrived!!!!

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Summer Morning, Summer Night arrived!!!!
 Login/Join

posted
Summer Morning, Summer Night just showed up today from Subterranean. Looks great. Wish it was a longer book, but....

Anyway, I thought the Subterranean site had mentioned that they will not have enough to fill the larger online orders. (Can't find the article now). If you DO want a copy, I would order direct from Subterranean and order it soon.

Posts: 112 | Location: Around Greentown | Registered: 03 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Found the Subterranean note:

"Ray Bradbury’s “intoxicating” (Publishers Weekly, in a Starred Review) gathering of Green Town stories, Summer Morning, Summer Night, is in stock and shipping. We have orders for far more copies than we printed, so get your order in before we’ve finished shipping the wholesale and large online retail orders. Summer will be out-of-print within a week of the start of shipping."

Posts: 112 | Location: Around Greentown | Registered: 03 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This book is sold out from all retailers I could find. This appears to have sold out faster than all of the other Bradbury limiteds I've seen in recent times. Yikes! I wanted a reading copy. Bummer.

Posts: 107 | Location: SoCal | Registered: 30 March 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As of now. Friday. 10:30AM. There are 2 copies form vendors on abebooks in the mid $30 range.

http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/SearchResults?bi=0&bx=o...Summer+Night&x=0&y=0

posted Hide Post
Mystery and Imagination has signed copies for sale at a slight mark-up over retail. Not quite a reading copy but a little better.
www.mysteryandimagination.com

John King Tarpinian
You know what you are, Mr. Bradbury? ... You are a poet! -- Aldous Huxley

Posts: 2745 | Location: Glendale, California | Registered: 11 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ordered... waiting...

Big Grin

Posts: 201 | Location: santa clara, ca, usa | Registered: 24 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post