Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Birthday greetings...Martian Style

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Birthday greetings...Martian Style
 Login/Join

posted

Posts: 333 | Registered: 12 January 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've posted my birthday greeting, and have also sent the page to several friends who I know are Bradbury fans. This is a cool effort. I hope they get a lot of input and are able to present it to him in a way that shows him how much his fans love him.

[This message has been edited by Mr. Dark (edited 08-11-2003).]

Posts: 2769 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for letting us know about this. I too sent along birthday greetings, but found myself tongue-tied when I tried to sum up all of my feelings in a short message. I tried to convey how much happiness he has brought to me through his wonderful stories. I hope he really does get these greetings.

Posts: 774 | Location: Westmont, Illinois 60559 | Registered: 04 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No problem. I really like the whole idea and hope others will "sign" his card.

Posts: 333 | Registered: 12 January 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey! This is Great!
Best advice is.... think it over ... no need to be tongue-tied. Take it easy. There's a few days to put it down EXACTLY like you would like to....

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post