Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    What's going on?
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What's going on?
 Login/Join

posted
Where are the regular boards? I don't care about imported old boards. Why is this coming up imported boards now?

Posts: 2769 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Why did the colours change?
Why did some of the "icons" change?
Why is "Homepage" still misspelled?
Where's our Moderator?
Who's on first?

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My sentiments, exactly!

Oh, while we're looking at spelling, how about forworded/forwarded?

Posts: 2769 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, after staring at a computer screen all day at work, loading and checking proprietary software for bugs, this all looks pretty normal to me. How about HOPAGE ? saves a bit or two. Ah, change is so very painful. But, it staves off senility I have been told.

Posts: 847 | Location: Laguna Hills, CA USA | Registered: 02 January 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think I heard that somewhere . . . but I . . . can't . . . remember . . .

posted Hide Post
Everyone:::

Mr. Dark:
Tell you the truth I have not figured out exactly what IS imported boards. Is that...from the old Bradbury site?

Braling II:
Colors changed because 'Dandelion' talked to the girl in charge, in New York, a Julia, and asked why they were using such purplish, unBradbury-like colors. So there is some blue now (should be more green I would think) and some yellow...that's okay. Maybe a spot of orange would do as well. As to mispelled Homepage.. HA! As it is noted here, so is forword. As to who is on first?... well, that's no one's on third, for sure.

Also:
'Dandelion' will soon return as Moderator of this new Bradbury site. There was some sort of cyber memory loss or something out there in Harper-Collins land...but it seems all restored now.

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is it blue? Yes, it's blue, just for you!

Posts: 7300 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey, remember when we were purple?

============================================================

"Years from now we want to go into the pub and tell about the Terrible Conflagration up at the Place, do we not?"

Posts: 1010 | Location: Sacratomato, Cauliflower | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This new color is much worse for me. I keep taking off my glasses and cleaning them, but it's not my glasses. It just looks all fuzzy to me. Damn these eyes. As to who's on first, it's only a blur to me!

Posts: 774 | Location: Westmont, Illinois 60559 | Registered: 04 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"I Don't Know" is playing third base!

Also, th "old homestead" has had a rather interesting proliferation of visits over the past few days. Stop by and say hello.

Posts: 2803 | Location: Basement of a NNY Library | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I can't seem to find any indication that I've been activated as moderator. There is this little page icon between the poster's name and the date, but it doesn't seem to do anything. Does anyone else see it?

Posts: 7300 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The thing is absolutely useless.

==============================================================

"Years from now we want to go into the pub and tell about the Terrible Conflagration up at the Place, do we not?"

Posts: 1010 | Location: Sacratomato, Cauliflower | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, Dandelion, it appears on the board that I am looking at.

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What purpose can HAL have for placing such a thing there? Maybe just to spread nervousness and unease. I gotta BAAAD feeling about this....

posted Hide Post
"That's no icon.....it's a space station."

==============================================================