Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Print Copyright Permissions for 'The Cat's Pajamas'

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Print Copyright Permissions for 'The Cat's Pajamas'
 Login/Join

posted
Hi everyone,

I am seeking copyright permissions to reprint the short story 'The House' in 'The Cat's Pajamas' for a publication.

I'm not able to find much information online and emailing the publishers of the book to try and get in contact with the relevant people have not been successful.

Thus I am posting here in the hopes that someone who is able to help might see this post, if you have any information or the contacts of the copyright holders please pm me!

Thank you!

Posts: 1 | Registered: 29 September 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi iz90,

the rights for Ray Bradbury's works are dealt with by the agents Don Congdon Associates. All their contact details can be found here:

www.doncongdon.com

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post