Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Subject1

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Subject1
 Login/Join

posted
Hi

G'night

Posts: 13 | Registered: 05 July 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The night?
�Tis a dark and stormy one I fear.
But a test? I fear �tis jest.
Perhaps to wait and see is best;
For the breaking morn may tell;
What motivation there be.

Posts: 206 | Location: Manchester CT | Registered: 26 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is a test.
This is only a test...
Had this been a real post,
we might have learned something and not wasted any time!

Posts: 901 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All right, it was only a test. No need to get testy about it.

Posts: 2694 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did we pass?

Posts: 901 | Location: Sacratomato, Cauliflower | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, Miss Landers!
http://www.litb.com/misslan.htm

[This message has been edited by Braling II (edited 07-06-2006).]

Posts: 901 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Scroll down to bottom to see my favorite teacher (and little Jackie Cooper's too), Mrs. Crabtree.
http://www.dspears.com/bio/part06.html

Posts: 901 | Location: Sacratomato, Cauliflower | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
AHA!!! "Test" was just setting us up for the sucker-punch.

posted Hide Post
Ja! She vas a c�tie!