Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    The Rocket & Epilogue

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Rocket & Epilogue
 Login/Join

posted
hey, I need to write a response on one of these: The rocket or, the epilogue.
but if I do it on the epilogue, what analisis would have? that after all the human conditions Bradbury is talking about, it all comes out to his own? any opinions? (or about "the rocket")

Posts: 31 | Registered: 13 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What did you just say???

Posts: 732 | Registered: 29 November 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Frank,

An excellent question!

[This message has been edited by biplane1 (edited 11-23-2004).]

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
so, what do you think? is he talking about that? what about the rocket? I find it to be quite different from the rest of the stories, why would bradbury do that?

Posts: 31 | Registered: 13 October 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is it farther to New York or by plane?

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey, catchy response! I love it.

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In view of these inquiries, I could not agree with you more Braling II. Thanks for the help.

Posts: 732 | Registered: 29 November 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Braling II:
Is it farther to New York or by plane?

That all depends on which way the wind is blowing when the camel spits.

Posts: 213 | Location: New Berlin, WI, USA | Registered: 21 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post