Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Borches

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Borches
 Login/Join

posted
Do you know essay 'Borges and I" by Jorge Luis Borges? I think it is much similar with dialogs in 'No Particular Night or Morning'.

What do you think?

P. S. Sorry, maybe spelling 'Borges' or 'Borches' are not correct.

[This message has been edited by elron (edited 08-04-2004).]

Posts: 173 | Location: Russia | Registered: 05 February 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you - it was pleasure to read english text and annotations!

(Dandelion, i did not receive any answer to my letter from you. Should i wait?)

Posts: 173 | Location: Russia | Registered: 05 February 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Unless I'm confusing you with someone else, I remember writing to say I'd be happy to answer any questions about Bradbury and his work which I am able to do. I don't remember you asking me any questions after that.

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very strange!

I sent you 3 letters after that to your new email, which you gave me. I'll try to send it one more time to both of addreses from different mailboxes.

posted Hide Post
Okay, they were received and I am still pondering my reply.